Wednesday, October 28, 2009

And here we go

on a journey of what is and is not important.
Today, I am grateful that my lil' pumpkin crawls, stands, and eats ALOT!!! She gets gooey and dirty, she dives into her world feeling it with all 5 senses. It really is a wonderful thing to see.
I have learned so much from each of my children. And today I put into action my knowing that it is okay for Zari to crawl around on the floor of a coffee shop. She had an ever so fun time hanging on the floor with a cup, a banana, and my cell phone. When she wanted up, she hung on my lap and when she wanted down, she cruised the dirty floor of Starbucks. Whew, you might think, I even thought it. But, really my living room floor most likely holds more dirt on it than the floor she explored tonight. I had a nice chat with a most wonderful friend and Zari had a most wonderful time getting know her world a little bit better.

No comments:

Post a Comment