Saturday, November 21, 2009

My mind swarms with so many things I am grateful for.

I begin each morning cuddling my children in our the warm cozies of our bed or couch. As we all lay together amongst each others hugs, giggles, and warmth, it is the one time of the day I can say without due that we are all in harmony with one another. It is a precious time that I want to hold onto for as long as I possibly I can. It always feels right and it is definitely the best way to start out our days. During this special time, I seem to look at each of my children through fresh eyes with no hindrances of their mood or behavior that seems to irk me at other times. I am overwhelmed with all of the blessings our family has been given, and in these moments it is almost unbearable to think through each and every one of them as we are so truly blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment