Thursday, April 28, 2011

April 28, 2011 {Nonsense}

~Still giggling at my little gal whom asks every single night as I open Harry Potter to read, "Mom, when you go upstairs will you take me too?" I always answer with, "Of course I will." And than I read a few pages and glance at my sleeping gal.
~Whoops, I just dropped my sons Nerf Gun behind the couch while trying to save computer screen from toddler. Do you think he will notice come morning?
~Is really enjoying feeling totally unsettled, it is forcing me to grow.
~Laughing that I truly believe my brain is less foggy because I have been taking so many deep breaths recently while trying to think before blurting hurtful things at my kids, or yelling at them, or just plain speaking out of my arse, as all of that is just not cool. After a deep breath, two, or sometimes 3 I am able to focus, talk, and teach.
~My toddler zonked out on my lap while cuddling the "boy titty" (kitty). That is just the sweetest.
~Realizing I cannot do it all, because doing it all just sucks the life out of me. I need a village, even if I do not want to admit it.
~Proud of my mom whom went back to work today, is going to take her last class to get her AA degree come Fall, and than move closer to our family (her family) when all is said and done. Umm...can you say awesomeness?
~Is grateful for my husbands hardworking brain and hands.
~It is radical that our family car is no longer breaking down once a week.
~Signing off to go Puffy Paint, taking me back to the 80's with a huge grin on my face. Do you remember those stores you could go to and swirl paint t-shirts that you would than proudly wear with that clip thing on the bottom. Umm....barf o' rama, but oh what sweet memories I have of this.
Tomorrow will be as Radical as today.

No comments:

Post a Comment